DUST OFF YOUR ICE CREAM CONES AND LOOK TO THE SKY! Fall migration is here! These fun and funny cupcakes from our newest book Make It Easy Cupcake! are perfect accompaniments for party activities. Our friends at Family Fun Magazine even used them for a scavenger hunt! (photo above) And they are really simple to make!
Here are the 4 SIMPLE STEPS needed to make them!
- Make eyepieces for the binoculars by trimming the bottom off of a Joy Kids Cone. Dip the wide end in melted chocolate up to the first ring in the shape, leaving the trimmed bottom uncut. Cut mini vanilla wafers in half for the ears.
- Cut marshmallows in half crosswise. Push the marshmallows into the chocolate coated ends of the cones.
- Frost cupcakes with flesh colored frosting and press two eyepieces into the frosting, coated end out.
- Attach Spree candy eyes to the marshmallows in the binoculars, add oh shaped cereal for the hair, add a jellybean for the nose, and a pink oh-shaped cereal mouth.
- I think I spy a red throated bird watcher who must have been eating the bag of red jelly beans!
WANT MORE SIMPLE 4 STEP DESIGNS? Our newest book Make It Easy, Cupcake! has over 100 projects that are just as easy and just as much fun!
CLICK BELOW TO ORDER!
We hope you have a very happy summer of decorating fun!!
Alan and Karen